Travel Protection Services
No matter how far you travel, know you'll always find your way home.
Children, grandchildren, and loved ones are often spread across the country. Employees are retiring early and are on the road experiencing other cultures. Families and individuals travel for weeks at a time.
However, we all tend to forget that when we are away from home anything can happen. What will you do in the unfortunate event that you die away from home? Basic health insurance plans, and even Medicaid, do not offer coverage that addresses this major issue.
Give yourself and your loved ones peace of mind while you are away from home.
Becoming a member is easy!
- No claim forms
- No deductibles
- No age limits
- Guaranteed issue
- No health questions
- No transportation dollar limits
- One-time fee covers all costs
How to get started
- Complete the basic application form.
- Submit your one-time membership fee with the application (No other payment is ever needed).
- Receive your membership card that identifies you as a member and you’ll enjoy peace of mind any time you are away from home.
- Return of remains when you’re 75 miles or more away from home.
- Help to find local, licensed funeral home or mortuary to care for the deceased.
- Arrangement for the preparation of the deceased for transport, includes the advanced cost of embalming and cremation.
- Close involvement with a selected funeral home to make sure that your wishes are fulfilled.
- All documents, including customs documents, or diplomatic issues involved anywhere in the world.
- Rigorous management of all cases to ensure the highest quality of services.
- Set procedures for the time of need so there will be no added stress due to any uncertainty about what to do.
Travel the world without ever being too far from home.
Americans today are extremely mobile. We live in a fast-paced society and spend more time away from home than ever before. The last thing that you would ever plan during a vacation is a death away from home, but the financial and logistical difficulties can be staggering. Don’t leave a major burden behind for your family. Protect them with a MASA Assist Transportation & Relocation Protection Plan.
Call us today at (315) 492-3504 or contact us for more information.